Thursday, December 19, 2013

2013 Virtual Advent Tour: Day 19


Welcome to Day 19 of the tour! We just had our first mega hot day of the summer and so it is really beginning to feel like Christmas for us! I know....odd compared to the rest of the world but it is what we are used to!

Today our hosts are:

Kristin Omiccioli @ my little heart melodies

Heather @ Capricious Reader


I found out about the song that I am sharing today through an author group on Facebook. The author asked all of her FB fans what their favourite Christmas songs were. There were a lot of the usual carols plus a smattering of contemporary songs. There were also some very strong opinions (amazing how many people either really, really loved songs like The Little Drummer Boy or really, really disliked the same song!). Anyway, in the course of the conversation this song was mentioned, and right from the first time I heard it I liked it! I hope you do too.

 

No comments: