Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2011: Virtual Advent Day 13

Here are the tour stops for today!


No quote for today because I was looking for an Australian Christmas poem that I saw just a couple of lines of in a book but even with other people looking for it too I couldn't find it at all.

Instead, poetry set to music from a couple of Australian singers. The first is pretty well known the world over, but I am not sure how well known the second is! The Delta Goodrem video comes from Carols by Candlelight which is an Aussie tradition where you take advantage of the summer nights and take your family and a picnic to a big park and share in carols with lots of others. Shelleyrae from Book'd Out posted about attending her community event a couple of days ago.






1 comment:

kayerj said...

beautiful poetry set to music--I love the picnic in the park while listening to Christms Carols.