Saturday, December 3, 2011

2011 Virtual Advent: Day 3

Here are today's stops on the tour


*Amy @ Amy Reads
*Charlotte @ Charlotte's Library
*Angel Cruz @ Mermaid Vision Books

Today's special shout out of thanks goes to Chris from Chrisbookarama as this is her fifth year of participating in the tour! Thank you for your contributions over the last 5 tours and your support Chris! Kelly and I really appreciate it!

If you are inspired by the posts that you have seen today, it is not too late to join in. You can still sign up at the sign up post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No quotes today! Instead I thought I would share a couple of my favourite Christmas related cartoons. The first series has been a favourite for quite a few years now.



This is one that I just saw on Facebook the other day and it amused me!


6 comments:

cat said...

"Well I'm tired of hauling a hippo!"

Bwahahahah!!

That one was lovely. Thank you. ;)

Jo K said...

LOL. So funny. Thanks for sharing!

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrisbookarama said...

I love that Facebook one! And thanks for the shoutout.

Teddyree said...

Thanks for the laugh, I needed it. Slowly working my way through the advent posts ... good fun :)

kayerj said...

two funny :D